Asbestos has long been proven to cause a variety of health issues. While this material hasn’t been used in decades, it is still found in houses and office buildings that were constructed between 1930 and 1950. It wasn't until 1975 that the EPA prohibited pipe and asbestos block insulation as part of the Clean Air Act*. If you are concerned about possible asbestos in your home or office, you can rely on the assistance of an asbestos removal company like A & R Restoration LLC. With 11 years of experience, A & R Restoration LLC has successfully removed asbestos from many buildings, resulting in safer living and working environments for many customers.
Call for a FREE Quote
The Dangers of Asbestos
The health effects of exposure to asbestos are well documented. People who are regularly exposed to asbestos are often diagnosed with fibrotic lung disease, also known as asbestos which occurs after inhalation of the asbestos fibers. These particles are carried into the lung, where they accumulate and coat the walls. The result is diminished respiratory function enlarged heart and high risk of cancer. Although most health issues resulting from exposure to asbestos occur in due to occupational exposure, people who work and live in old buildings and have contact with deteriorating asbestos-containing materials can also demonstrate impaired health. If your building's insulation contains asbestos and you need a trusted contractor to remove it, call A & R Restoration LLC at (202) 938-1238 today for a consultation.
How Asbestos Removal by A & R Restoration LLC Works
Asbestos removal by A & R Restoration LLC is a multi-step process, regulated by EPA best practices and carried out by our certified asbestos abatement teams. Our mission is to quickly and effectively make your home or commercial building safer and improve its indoor air quality. When you partner with us by calling (202) 938-1238, our asbestos removal process is guaranteed:
- Call (202) 938-1238 and schedule a test for the asbestos presence and determine areas affected and integrity of the materials
- If asbestos is detected, we’ll create a plan to remove the material safely and quickly
- Receive a comprehensive quote of the cost of labor and materials for complete asbestos abatement
- Using commercial abatement equipment, our team will remove the asbestos from the areas of your home without leaving toxic residue behind
- Once removal is complete, we’ll double-check the area to ensure there are no additional signs of asbestos throughout the property
Why Choose A & R Restoration LLC?
Asbestos removal is not something you want to tackle by yourself. It requires the work of a skilled and certified asbestos removal contractor, such as A & R Restoration LLC. But it’s not just our expertise that makes us a valuable asset to your asbestos removal needs:
- Service: We understand the risk involved with asbestos, so our team provides high-quality service to ensure you have a comfortable relationship with both our sales and technical staff
- Experience: Our company has been in business since 2011, so we’ve had the opportunity to remove asbestos from many homes and offices and continue to expand upon our experience every day
- Affordability: Dealing with asbestos is already a nuisance, and figuring out how to pay for it shouldn’t be. We provide all our asbestos removal services at affordable prices to ensure you can have a safe living environment without breaking the bank.
- Safety: As mentioned before, dealing with asbestos is risky, and our team uses our knowledge and equipment to safely remove the asbestos from your property while leaving you with a safe environment
- Communication: You should never be out of the loop when things are happening in your home or office, and A & R Restoration LLC makes it a point to provide open communication with you every step of the way
*For more information about asbestos-containing products banned by the EPA, see this article: https://www.epa.gov/asbestos/us-federal-bans-asbestos
Call for Fast FREE Quote
Dial Area Code first please.