Asbestos Removal in Simpsonville, Maryland
Are you looking for a contractor to remove asbestos from a Simpsonville, Maryland house or commercial property? Because of the well-documented health hazards associated with asbestos exposure, it has been banned from use in the construction of buildings and insulation by the EPA. While this material hasn’t been used in most materials for decades, it is still found in houses and office buildings that were constructed between 1930 and 1970.
It wasn't until 1975 that the EPA prohibited pipe and asbestos block insulation as part of the Clean Air Act*. If suspect that you have asbestos in your home or office and are concerned that is degrading or has been compromised, trust A & R Restoration LLC, Simpsonville's asbestos removal professionals. With 11 years of experience, A & R Restoration LLC has successfully removed asbestos from many buildings, resulting in safer living and working environments for residents and employees. Call (202) 938-1238 for a consultation.
Call for a FREE Quote
How Asbestos Removal in Simpsonville Works
Asbestos removal by A & R Restoration LLC is a multi-step process, regulated by EPA best practices and carried out by certified Simpsonville asbestos abatement teams. Our mission is to quickly and effectively make your home or commercial building safe and improve the indoor air quality. When you partner with us by calling (202) 938-1238, our asbestos removal process is guaranteed:
- Call (202) 938-1238 and schedule a test for the presence of asbestos and determine areas affected and integrity of the materials
- If asbestos is detected, we’ll create a plan to remove the material safely and quickly
- Receive a comprehensive quote of the cost of labor and materials for asbestos abatement in Simpsonville
- Using commercial abatement equipment, our team will remove the asbestos from the areas of your home without leaving toxic residue behind
- Once removal is complete, we’ll double-check the area to ensure there are no additional signs of asbestos throughout the property
Why Choose A & R Restoration LLC for Simpsonville Asbestos Removal?
Asbestos removal of Simpsonville buildings is not something you want to tackle by yourself. If requires the work of a skilled and certified asbestos removal contractor, such as A & R Restoration LLC. But it’s not just our expertise that makes us a valuable asset to your asbestos removal needs:
- Service: We understand the risk involved with asbestos, so our team provides high-quality service to ensure you have a comfortable relationship with both our sales and technical staff
- Experience: Our company has been in business since 2010, and we’ve had the opportunity to remove asbestos from many homes, commercial structures, and offices and continue to expand upon our experience every day
- Affordability: Dealing with asbestos is already a nuisance, and figuring out how to pay for it shouldn’t be. We provide all our asbestos removal services at affordable prices to ensure you can have a safe living environment without breaking the bank.
- Safety: Dealing with asbestos is risky, and our team uses our knowledge of best practices and equipment to safely remove the asbestos from your property while leaving you with a safe environment
- Communication: You should never be out of the loop when things are happening in your home or office, and A & R Restoration LLC makes it a point to provide open communication with you every step of the way
*For more information about asbestos-containing products banned by the EPA, see this article: https://www.epa.gov/asbestos/us-federal-bans-asbestos
Call for FREE Asbestos Removal Quote
Dial Area Code first please.
WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
★★★★★ - "My sump pump failed at 3 am and I called A&R Restoration to handle the water damage in my home. They were very professional and made the claim process with my insurance company a seamless process."
Chris in Waldorf, MD2020-06-02
★★★★★ - "I had a sewage backup and A&R Restoration took care of the damages very quickly."
Dominique in Baltimore, MD2020-06-02
★★★★★ - "A&R Restoration responds with same day service. They provide excellent service."
Josh in Annapolis, MD2020-06-02